Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Making of Logo Design


On this blog I'll be talking about my adventure on how I created my 3 logo designs. First of all, the photo below are some of the sketches that I made to come up with my final logo in Adobe Illustrator.

 
It was not easy to think of your own logo especially this is my first time to create or make a logo of my own. I may not be an expert to use Adobe Illustrator but I really did my best to come up with something that I like. I do love sketching that's why I chose pencil to be the object of my first logo.


The next 3 photos are my final Logo Design that I created using Adobe Illustrator.



Final Logo: 

Combination Mark Logo


For my Combination mark logo, I just traced my sketch. Made few changes from color to style. I used pen tool to traced the sketch and text tool to type the word. Grouped them as one.


Brandmark Logo


For my Brandmark logo, I decided to use triangle shape to make it fit with the letter A. I just add the word studio.

Wordmark Logo


For my Wordmark logo, I used text tool to come up with my wordmark logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment